Unsung Heroes Chapter Application
Please allow 15-20 minutes to complete this application.
WHAT IS AN UNSUNG HEROES CHAPTER?
Leading an Unsung Heroes chapter you are creating a long-lasting impact in your community.
You’ll have the opportunity to:
- Build a team of skilled content creators
- Plan, create, and oversee the content production
- Create a social media and publicity strategy
- Plan and execute campus-wide events and publicity campaigns
Our chapters are responsible for publishing content as well as posting on their chapter’s official social media accounts on a weekly basis.
WHY SHOULD I START A CHAPTER AT MY SCHOOL?
Unsung Heroes Team members are given a chance to leave their legacy in a profound and meaningful way. Starting a Unsung Heroes chapter gives you the opportunity to completely redefine your community experience. It is a great way to actively involve your community by sharing profiles of different workers about their goals, dreams, and advice to students in hopes of fulfilling their dreams.
WHAT DO I NEED TO APPLY?
- A Unsung Hero story – preferably a worker you know on campus
- Three on- or off-campus event ideas
- At least five students interested in being on your team
I’M INTERESTED! NOW WHAT?
Fill out the information below to begin your Unsung Heroes chapter application and nominate a hero whose story has inspired, and empower the people in your community. It’s that simple.
NOTE: If selected, we will ask for a list of students interested in being on your executive team. Required positions are: President, VP of Communications, VP of Marketing & Publicity, VP of Finance and VP of Content Creation.